Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkkbcxdf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2018, 06:51 AM
    English newspaper report help!!
    Traffic week is observed in your city within the first two days the police has booked over 300 violations.Under aged drivers are the main culprits of lane breaking , jumping red lights and speed violations. As Rita Arora write a report in 150 words-200 words for publication in a newspaper. Even points for writing this newspaper report are enough. If I get the whole newspaper report also its fine.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2018, 07:03 AM
    This makes no sense whatsoever. Punctuation is all wrong.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2018, 08:39 AM
    Why do you want strangers online to write your report? Is this how you plan to get through life?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2018, 07:28 PM
    write a report in 150 words-200. And we should do this for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I report abandonment of a spouse and child report in long island, ny [ 4 Answers ]

My ex- boyfriend abanded myself and 2 children. I do not know Where he lives and he does not give me any support. He left me For another women. My 2 children are both his children. He at first Said he would help me but it is been a year that I do not receive Anything from him. Where can I...

Passport and visa police report and medical report [ 3 Answers ]

I meant a lady that id like to have come to the usa and I need to know the price of a visa passport ,police report and medical report any help p,lease

Can a debt collector report on a credit report that the wrong date was open [ 2 Answers ]

Your post is somewhat confusing, but this is my best guess: You opened a credit card in 2005 and defaulted on the payments. The credit card company sold the debt to a collection agency, probably in 2008, so the agency is listing their open date as 2008. You want to know if this is legal......

Failure to report auto and false report form to probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

I know now what my probation officer is charging me with failure to report a truck that was purchased for me and saying a false report forms and failure to report What can happen to me

English teacher vs. Writing for the local newspaper [ 3 Answers ]

I am a junior in high school and I get all a's and b's. I excel in writing and I was thinking about working for a newspaper or being an english or history teacher for high school students. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about either of these professions and what colleges (in Arizona)...

View more questions Search