Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

May 25, 2018, 08:05 PM
    Throat problems
    For about a week now my throat has been sore. The right side of my throat only hurt for 3 days and then it switched to the left side. It only hurts when I swallow too. Last night for some reason my tongue started to hurt and then I went to sleep and woke up with this bump in the back of my mouth. It's hard and is sore. It's also causing the area around it to become red. Does anyone know what this could be? I also have a dry cough. I don't feel sick at all either just my mouth really hurts and feels like there is a lump in my throat. My doctors are not open tomorrow and I don't feel like spending a lot of money on an urgent care. I know you guys aren't doctors but I'm trying to figure this out myself. The bump isn't on the roof of my mouth either its in the back. Any suggestions helps! Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 25, 2018, 10:51 PM
    It could be nothing or it could be strep throat. Please go to urgent care for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my dog is having throat problems. Help please [ 7 Answers ]

My dog is having problems with her throat, I think: Retching throughout the day. Gagging when I try to open her mouth. Loss of energy.

Mucus Buildup In Throat and other problems, Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have so much mucus in my throat! I can't get it out. I've tried warm salt water gargle, running, warm bath, water, juice, and just regular hot water. Nothing works! I can't stand it.. 3 years ago during Easter I got strept throat and them it went away and then 2 weeks after that I got...

Sore throat problems [ 2 Answers ]

I had strep throat about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it went away. Now all the sudden my throat has been hurting when I swallow or yawn. It has been going on for a week and some days it just goes away or I don't feel it and then it comes back. I don't think I would have strep again because I know I...

I have had problems with my throat since I was little [ 9 Answers ]

I have had problems with my throat and toncels since I was little. The doctors aleays said I had big toncels. I catch a lot of strep throat. But this time I have been sick for like 4 days and I went to the doctor and I tested negative for strep throat. The doctor says my throat was swollen and...

Breathing problems swollen throat [ 1 Answers ]

My throat has been killing me the last few weeks. I got to where I couldn't breath too much just a little and tonight I looked at my throat in the mirror and the two holes in my throat on the sides are swollen and only opened a little. Any idea on why? Im going to make an appointment but I don't...

View more questions Search