Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wyonin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2018, 05:55 PM
    White Treadle Sewing Machine serial number
    Could you please help me date and find model number of my White Treadle Sewing machine? The last patent date is Nov. 1877 and the serial number is 43046.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing an age for a Davis Treadle sewing machine serial number of 559288. [ 1 Answers ]

There is a Davis Treadle sewing machine in our family's estate sale. Hoping it will be mine soon. The serial number is 559288. I would like to know it's age. Is there any way to find that information.

I need to date my white treadle sewing machine serial #15004789 can you help me? [ 3 Answers ]

I am un able to get the thread to pick up from the bottom and I thought dating the machine will determine if I have the correct shuttle for this machine f I am even threading the bobbin correctly can you help.

White treadle sewing machine serial number 1109151 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white treadle sewing machine serial number 1109151. I can't find any info on it's worth. Can you help please with the year it was made and value?

I have an old Brunswick Ward treadle sewing machine. The serial number is 3313922. [ 4 Answers ]

My machine is in a cabinet that I believe is made of walnut. It appears to be the original cabinet. It has four drawers with wooden handles. Does anyone know anything about this machine as far as when it was manufactured or if I can get a manual or parts for it? I am missing the front shuttle cover...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.