Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airpwr12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2018, 02:41 PM
    If air temp in the sun is 98F and air temp in the shade is 87F how much more efficien
    If air temp in the sun is 98F
    And air temp in the shade is 87F
    How much more efficient(less kwh used) will the hvac operate with lower temp air going into the condenser?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 25, 2018, 04:45 PM
    https://www.airbestpractices.com/sys...or-performance. Depends on The compressor. The house temp is the governing factor. If the house is in full sun, having the condenser in the shade means little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple Chase home programmable thermostat unpredictable resets day temp to night temp [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase home electronic programmable thermostat. No model # on unit. Even after I take front cover off. Probably 10 years old. I set night temp to 65 and the other 3 settings to 70 I winter. The unit however will suddenly drop the day temp to 65. I have pressed the reset button and...

My 1998 chevy venture temp gauge keeps redlining then dropping below normal temp. I h [ 1 Answers ]

My temperature gauge keeps redlining then dropping below normal operating temp. I had my thermostat replaced, still happens, flushed rad and added head gasket repair (liquid) and ran as directed heater on full. Tenp gauge stays low while driving with lots of heat but when idle at light temp gauge...

Trane heat pump fan continues to run when temp set is reached shuts off if lowr temp [ 0 Answers ]

When on heat and temp set is reached the fan continues to run cold air. Fan will shut off if temp set is lowered 2 degrees. Heat pump is Trane, thermostat is digital white rogers . A similar system, less BTU, shuts off when temp reached.

91 lincoln town car temp gauge &odometer don't work. Replaced temp sensor &speedo assy [ 1 Answers ]

91 lincoln town car temp guage&odometor don't work. Replaced temp sensor&speedo cluster , they still don't work. Any ideals on what problem is

A small indoor pond (approx 30gal) room temp is 70 C. What's the water temp? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting goldfish in a pond and need to make sure the temp is adequate for their survival. The room is a approx 30 x50ft 20 ft ceiling. The amount of water is the only thing I'm unsure of, but it's approx 30-50 gal.

View more questions Search