Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katherine59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2018, 06:40 PM
    What is a 4u 0n the bottom of a vase mean.
    Does anyone know what a 4U on the bottom rim of an old pottery vase means?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
    For YOU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair the bottom of sliding closet door? Bottom attachment caved in. [ 1 Answers ]

Our sliding closet door is hollow inside. One of the bottom pegs caved in. The door does not stay on track. What is best way to fix it? Thanks

Can anyone tell me anything about this Floor vase. [ 1 Answers ]

Large decorative floor vase. Very heavy, not sure if it is ceramic. Says made in china. Beautiful glaze on the outside.

16.5 ic ovh carb keeps leaking out of the bottom little motor on the bottom I think c [ 1 Answers ]

16.5 ic ohv briggs and stration engine ,when I shut it off all the fuel leaks out of the bottom of the carb on the bottom of the carb is a little motor that I think controls the needle valve.Any ideas?Thanks Don

Small vase [ 8 Answers ]

Value for a 6" greek vase, 24k gold, with the bottom inscribed as follows: KE Hand made in Greece in 24K Gold STRIGOS:confused:

Identify vase [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the maker of this vase... need help please. It's a pink "frosted" vase and has a garland of pewter (petty sure it's pewter). I've had it for some time and been searching that long for identification. I hope someone can help.

View more questions Search