Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alizeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2018, 11:59 AM
    How do I know if I should stay with someone who's in rehab that I met in a hospital?
    The thing is we met at a behavioral health center she had just gotten out of rehab and was being sent back to it and well she was with other girls there and then after they left we got together and she told me that they weren't really anything they were just to keep the other girls there from trying to get with her, and then I found out I was being discharged and she gave me her info about where she will be and I don't know if I should send her a letter or just let her be their. She told me to write her and all but I just don't know and I read about how they should be one year sober and she is so I just don't know what to do. And even if we aren't in a relationship I really do care about her and at least want to stay friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2018, 02:59 PM
    I'm confused. How can someone who had to return to rehab have a year of being clean? Naw, I think you put your own well being as the priority over this friendship, and give her a chance to get her own healing a chance without that kind of distraction. To have healthy relationships, even healthy friendships, you must both first be HEALTHY.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hospital stay for 13 yr old [ 3 Answers ]

hi my 13 yr old son was in hospital for 2 days with hemiplegic migraines and a viral infection. The migraine was fine leaving but he was still sick with a cough and temp up and down, they did a chest x-ray that was clear and sent him home that was 5 days ago. Since then he has blood in nose and...

Back from 2 day hospital stay, still no answers [ 18 Answers ]

I am SO CONFUSED. We went for a 24 hour EEG, where they video and sound record my 7 year old daugter the WHOLE time we are there, and I push a button anytime I notice what I believe to be a seizure. Her doctor and her nerologist is testing for absence seizures. We checked in early Monday morning,...

Is my seizure something I should stay in the hospital for [ 2 Answers ]

I had a seizure and fell and I have a huge bump on my head but also an area that is like a bruised apple or orange. Very soft. Light is killing my eyes and my head is killing me more than ever. If I move I will vomit. Will they admit me in the hospital?

Hospital stay [ 1 Answers ]

For a hospital stay. My health insurance shows $1,000 deductible+ $300.00 a day for five days So if the hospital charges is $200.00 a day for 3 days. The insurance doesn't cover anything. Am I correct?? All insurance companies negotiate cost So its hard to say what they paid. Only a...

As a patient, can a hospital make me stay? [ 31 Answers ]

What are my rights if a hospital tries to make me stay but I want to leave?

View more questions Search