Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidsaadatph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2018, 11:57 PM
    Real Estate Agent
    Hello guys, I'm just new here and wanted to ask a question about real estate. I just inherited an old property, will I just sell it ? Or renovate or wait until the market price goes up ? Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2018, 03:39 AM
    Because real estate decisions actually depends on location, country, etc. your question should include where the property is basically located. This is an international site. And as an aside, your 'old property' would have to be inspected to determine what you want done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a Real Estate Agent [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know what steps I need to take in order to become a real estate agent in California. I am about to graduate high school in 08 and I want to become a real estate agent. I really want to become a mortgage broker and someone told me I had to be a agent first, is that true? If so what...

Real Estate Agent [ 4 Answers ]

I am a real estate agent in MA. Is there a list already prepared that provides you with a list of the different things you can write of as an agent. I also have another full time job that is salary based but my Real Estate office is going to 1099 me. Any information would be helpful. Also if...

How to become a real estate agent? [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to graduate high school to become a real estate agent? Or can you become one with a G.E.D.?

Real Estate Agent [ 1 Answers ]

In about a month I am moving from Florida to California. After I get there, I would like to get a license to sell real estate. Can anyone recommend a good online school I can use? What is the percentage rate of people passing the test? And can someone give me an example of what kind of...

How to become a real estate agent? [ 2 Answers ]

How does someone become a real estate agent? Does it take long and what do you do after you have the credentials? How do you get started? Any advice would be great. I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.:cool:

View more questions Search