Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abbywalters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2018, 10:30 PM
    Important Query
    We got a loan from a fund in CA which specializes in the giving loans to startups. We had to pay 14% interest plus options if we get more outside funding. Then the same fund signed a contract with you to help us raise money from a VC fund where they were to get success fee from us of 2% if they can do that. Does any one know legally can they do it. We hear that they need to have some permission from the state of California to be able to give loans to the company and with that, they are not supposed to take a fee or even help companies raise funding.

Check out some similar questions!

Important Query [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I had three times sex with my Boy-Friend in past three months at a gap of about a month. Last time while having sex, a drop of milk comes out from my both nipples. We always had an safe sex. I just wanted to know that coming out of milk at time of sex is safe or not?...

Query? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a query have more than 2 interpretations?

Query vat [ 2 Answers ]

How To Calculate The Vat & What Are The Exemption For It. Kindly Give The Example For It.

Tax query, F1 to H1, no OPT [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , I was on F1 till the end of my MS(20th MAy, 2007) after which I got an Academic H1b from the next day. I did not have an OPT. So, I was partly on F1(from JAn-MAy20, 2007) and on H1 afterwards till the end of 2007 without OPT. Do you guys know how's and what's of the taxes I should file. ...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.