Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solikethat2290 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2018, 10:22 PM
    I want to help keep my clothes clean when I am cooking. Would using an apron help?
    I want to help keep my clothes clean when I am cooking. Would using an apron help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2018, 03:49 AM
    If you are a messy unorganized cook, then yes, an apron would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why it is important to wear clean clothes at work? Give one reason [ 1 Answers ]

Why it is emportant to keep your hair off your face at work?

Garage Floor/Apron repair [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to help a friend repair cracked sunken garage floor. The apron 8" out past where the garage door closes and 8-10" into the garage have cracked and sunk near the inside block walls. I have poured sidewalks, driveways and pads, but never a garage floor. At first, I thought he just...

Radioactivity - lead apron [ 2 Answers ]

Why does a dentist lay a large lead apron across his/her patients torso when his/her teeth are being x-rayed?

Kenmore HE4t won't clean the clothes and they smell [ 1 Answers ]

We have had 4 service technicians out in the last 2 months and they say 'EVERYTHING TESTS FINE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG". However we show them our dirty clothes. We have the smell the clothes that come out and they agree that it shouldn't be! We are stuck in a circle. Call Sears. Make...

Kenmore Elite Calypso - doesn't get clothes clean and just reeks! [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite Washer with Calypso wash motion, model 110.21062000. It seems to run through all of its normal cycles, but the water that stays in the tub under the basket reeks, like old wet mop rags that have sat too long in a dark place. I mean, my wife made me take it outside reeks. ...

View more questions Search