Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dietergr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2018, 07:31 PM
    Fake or real passport from nigeria
    I have a woman online and she send me a pass.. now I want to know if it's real
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2018, 08:02 PM
    Probably not. Has she asked you for money yet?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
    Contact the American (If you are American) embassy or consulate for help and instruction.

https://ng.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/

It's a difficult tedious process, but they can guide you through it. Most embassies require the original passport or a certified copy. The possibility of fakes and scams are extremely high, but you already know that, and requires you to do some expensive homework and deep background checks, which can also be faked and are.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2018, 07:32 PM
    99.999% it's not!. https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ial-scams.html. Note--passport scams started in Nigeria. Nigerian 419 scams. Read about them before professing your undying love .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
    So it may be real, some scammers use real passports bought, traded, stolen and so on. After that, why would she be sending you a copy? I have never sent a copy of my passport to anyone?

From my time in Ghana, the large scammers can make a fake passport that looks better than the real one. What they will need to a visa, after they have a passport, and that involves lots of things, If she is asking for money, then you know it is fake.

Does she do video with you?
    Or is her camera always broken?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this ghanaian passport & visa to Australia fake or real [ 4 Answers ]

This lady has sent me a copy of her visa and passport and wants me to pay for her ticket. Please email me at >removed per site rules< if you can help me thanks

How can you tell a fake Ghana passport from a real one? [ 3 Answers ]

What does a real Ghana passport look like as opposed to a fake one?

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search