Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannah78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2018, 09:10 AM
    Does this classify as assault?
    When I was 14 and 15 yrs old I had a guy friend that I was as close with but was not yet aloud to date. He would put his hand(s) down whatever pants I was wearing, I’d neither say or no or yes. It simply wasn’t discussed but I would pull his hand away in certain circumstances or try to space myself so it wasn’t possible for him to do. He assumed I enjoyed it due to the reaction I had some of the time, I liked him and thought I loved him. I remember him taking my hand and making me jerk him off and I kept stopping but he’d have me continue. Eventually because I was nervous, uncomfortable and borderline about to have a panic attack he took over and finished.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2018, 10:14 AM
    Because of your age, there is no ability to give consent. So it would be an assault.

The issue had you been of age, is that you never said nothing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2018, 11:04 AM
    How old was he at the time? Have you since learned that you must speak up for yourself? He was taking advantage of you, but I don't know about assault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Classify each of the mixtures. [ 2 Answers ]

Classify each of the following mixtures as a true solution,colloid,or a suspension. 1)sand/water-suspension 2)sugar/water-solution 3)smoke-colloid 4)uncooked egg white-colloid,suspension 5)whipped cream-colloid I did like this.. Please help! Thank

How do you classify this situation detailed below? [ 1 Answers ]

An existing company has begun to work on another product and patent. The existing company has collected about 38k in expense for this development. The plan is to create a new entity, which will house this new product and patent. The expenses that we have already accumulated, we would like for the...

Classify reactions [ 2 Answers ]

How do you classify the following reaction under acid-base, precipitation or gas formation reactions? a) LiOH(aq) + HI (aq) b) HCLO3 + NaOH (aq) c) FeCl2 (aq) + K2SO4 (aq)

View more questions Search