Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2018, 07:33 AM
    Budget for One month vacation in Lebanon
    Hello
    I and my wife and my 2 boy kids (4 and 6 years old) are intending to have summer vacation in Lebanon, What are the average budget for month for 2 adult and 2 kids in Lebanon include accommodation, transportation food and trips? What are best thing to do there with kids? What are best Lebanon restaurant to try?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 21, 2018, 03:15 PM
    Unfortunately our expertise does not extend to what you want to know. This is information you must accumulate yourself; googling, is one, Lebanon websites is another. We are an international site and help many others but some adventures must be taken care of by yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you calculating a sales budget by percent of the month? [ 1 Answers ]

On 1 January 2012, Elliott Catering Pty Ltd is in the process of preparing its 3rd quarter budget for the year and provides you with the following data (GST incl.) relating to sales and inventory purchases. MONTH SALES REVENUE $ INVENTORY PURCHASES $ November (actual) 120,000 88,000 December...

How do you treat sales from the previous month in a budget? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you treat sales from the previos month in a bugdet

Vacation in a month Ex threating Kidnapping. [ 3 Answers ]

So my story is, that my ex and I just have recently split. We have a 22 month old daughter together, and We have not done the whole court thing yet. (but I'm sure that it is on its way) Next month My daughter and I are going to St. Thomas with my family for 5 days. We leave on a Saturday and come...

I'm going on vacation in 1 month, I need to loose some weight. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, 5'2'' and 123lbs. I don't think I'm fat but I would like to loose 10lbs before my trip. I want to get back to my pre-baby weight. I just want to feel better about myself. I have a low self-esteem. I started going to the gym and I intend to do so every day for one hour. ...

View more questions Search