Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weaxsiec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2018, 04:19 PM
    If I am diagnose 100% PTSD rating from the VA can I get out of a mortgage contract
    I am a veteran i was diagnose with PTSD at 100%, the neighborhood is not the best place for me it is a stressful place to live an I want to do a short sale for the house is their any way i can get the mortgage company to do a short sale.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 20, 2018, 08:24 PM
    Shouldn't you ask them what is the best thing? Why not sell the house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get out of a mortgage contract? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been in my property for 3years. In September 2010 I took out a fixed rate mortgage for 2years, I haven't missed a payment and I am wishing to move asap, but when I spoke to my mortgage company about changing over to a new property which is £15,000 less they said there was no way I could...

How to get out of a mortgage contract [ 4 Answers ]

I have a joint mortgate with an ex partner. I have not lived in the property for 2 years and have not paid anything towards it either. I have had no contact with my ex partner either for around this length of time also. The last I was aware my ex was renting out the property. I want my name removed...

Curious about mortgage affecting credit rating. [ 2 Answers ]

My partner has finally paid off her house this month. Yay! What I am curious about, is that now that she is no longer in debt, and in fact paid the note early, will her credit rating go up? We are not thinking about re financing or anything like that, but I know that her car insurance is based...

Contract for 2nd mortgage OK or not [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have funds to seek a real estate attorney to review a contract for a second mortgage. Is there any lingo that I would not want in a mortgage lien when I go sign the papers? The loan is a 10yr frm second mortgage from M&I bank in WI. Perhaps certain phrases in fine print that may make me...

Can I get out of a new mortgage contract? [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently signed papers to buy a house (35 days ago). But just discovered I was misled and lied to about the terms of the contract. The way they (mortgage broker and Title agency) explained the contract is not at all how it is. They totally lied to me in order to make the sale. Is there...

View more questions Search