Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2018, 01:57 PM
    2 spies, dark sunglasses and black long coats and black hats cartoon from the 60s ?
    Who were two cartoon spies, 1 tall and 1 short, with dark glasses and long black trench coats?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 21, 2018, 06:51 AM
    Spy Vs Spy?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2018, 09:25 AM
    Boris and Natasha (Rocky and Bullwinkle)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naturally brown dark hair, been dying it black, WANT BLACK OUT& dark blonde in [ 5 Answers ]

So, I have been dying it for a while now, BUT I want the black out... should I get it stripped then leave it alone? OR try L'Oreal ColorZap (it's supposed 2 get color out). I REALLY want to put some warm colors in it, like strawberry blonde & honey blonde highlights on top of my natural color......

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats [ 2 Answers ]

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats it is my belief that these could be spirits that are clinging to something in my house they could be using the mirror in the bedroom as a porthole to enter I suppose .I am not sure my wife has been bed ridden for 6 months she is...

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

An old Sci-Fi with men in black sunglasses [ 5 Answers ]

I need a title of a movie from 80's, I suppose. There were two men - white and black and they have black sunglasses to discover aliens among people, because without these kind of sunglasses aliens looked like earthlings. I remember that was some TV tower prepared to destroy the earth and a girl...

View more questions Search