Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MahilaMahi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2018, 03:47 AM
    Which way is the best for International Friendship Day Celebration?
    Hello, THis is mah.. I have a new friend and I like him so much... Now I want to impress him to give a unique gift concept do you have any idea about The Friendship Day gift Ideas?
    Asha9294 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2018, 10:50 AM
    You can try with Rest Band. Also, you can try with a unique design T-shirt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be-Ro celebration cake [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone My wife used to bake a celebration cake from Home Recipes with Be-Ro flour cookbook. It is a paperback third A4 folded size booklet. When we got a new one (38th edition), as the old was was getting rather tatty, we threw the old one away. Ah but the celebration cake was omitted and...

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

Question on celebration [ 0 Answers ]

Asalamu alikum dr.zakir. I want to ask that can muslims wish others birhdays and happy new year?I have heard your views about birhtdays that that celebrating birhtday is halal.but I have also heard that celebrating these occasions is imitation of christians and there is a hadith that he who...

View more questions Search