Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2018, 04:37 AM
    Hair loss and breakage problem
    I am suffering from great hair loss for no reason, and also my hair texture is becoming very thin and rough. Can this be treated naturally without having alopathic pills ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 18, 2018, 06:31 AM
    With all your health issues, which have to be rather costly I know, hair loss is probably a symptom of your overall health. Is the cost the reason you are not under the care of local doctors? Or ARE YOU?

Please clarify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Breakage [ 0 Answers ]

Im a 15 year old girl, I use no heat products, eat a pretty good diet, use a clarifying shampoo and a clarifying conditioner once a month, I have no split ends, my hair isn't dry at all not even my ends, I trim my ends every 6 weeks or whenever they seem to need a trim, I take iron supplements and...

Hair breakage due to Perming than relaxing my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I know it's wrong and I done it anyway , I permed my hair than relaxed it five weeks later,after the relaxing it started breaking, I've done the protein and deep treatments in between, my hair feels soft to touch but you can see the damage I've done to the ends, do I need protein or moisture...

Would you wear a wig for huge hair loss due to breakage? [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I posted I had asked about how to get my dyed and overprocessed black hair to my natural color of blonde. Since that ttime I have continuosly lost hair due to breakage. I have a great friend who is a hairstylist and she put some bleach on my hair, left it way too long and that started my...

Lease breakage due to job loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I moved to a new apartment in Richardson, TX (Sweetwaterranch) and leased for 12 months and there is 60 days notice period. We are about to finish 5th month of our lease and all of a sudden I lost job, after great difficulty I found one in Columbia MD and moved to MD. We informed apartment...

Thyroid problem reason for hair loss? [ 4 Answers ]

How alopecia areata can be treated. I want to ask one more query as my weight is losing and my hair are falling so can thyroid be one of reasons for hair fall. Thanks prabhjot

View more questions Search