Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelheart4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2018, 03:36 AM
    Help identifying artist's signature from Native American pottery?
    Please help identify artist signature. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist signature and the artist on a painting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I was given a painting for completing a job, I liked the painting so I accepted it. I can't make out the signature on painting to find any information on the artist or painting. It is 20"x16" and it is painted on canvas any information would be appreciated . Thank you

Identifying hallmark for a native american silversmith [ 9 Answers ]

Several months ago my wife bought a belt buckle at a garage sale. It is fairly ornate with two bear claws, three pieces of turquoise ranging in size from the size of my thumbnail to the size of my index fingernail and two pieces of red coral. My first assumption on the bear claws was that they...

Identifying a mark on sterling onyx native american earrings [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? The mark is of a K or R with a line above it and two engraved feathers. Is there a way to upload a photo here?

Need help identifying an artist's signature? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone recognize the signature of this artist? I would like to know his/her name. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=z1u8k&s=6 Thank you for your help and time!

Identifying artist w/ signature o.w. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a beautiful charcoal picture of a large dog with a sweet rabbit. Belonged to my husbands great aunt. She died 30 yrs ago and was a discerning collector. Appears to be very fine work and only signed O.W. I have never been able to find anything about this artist. Any help would be so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search