Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknownnn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2018, 11:11 PM
    My boyfriend got handjob and blow**b from somewhere else, what should I do?
    So I'm in a long distance relationship, one day my boyfriend got handjob and blow**b from a massage 'plus-plus' bcs at that time he really can't handle his needs and we live in different city. I really don't know what to do, I don't want to breakup but.. what should I do?

May 17, 2018, 12:00 AM
    I mean like, is this thing acceptable? I really don't know what to do...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2018, 04:56 AM
    Have you ever met him in person?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2018, 06:52 AM
    If you told him you got your needs taken care of by a massage parlor worker what do you think his reaction would be? Why don't you ask him, and find out if YOU can take care of YOUR needs as he has. I would love to know his response.

Asking him will at least start the process of deciding whether this long distance relationship is worth it or not, and give you FACTS and insights into his character. For you though would it be acceptable if he took care of his sexual needs HIMSELF, in private with magazines or videos?

Personally I find his behavior unacceptable, and he only gets a little credit for honesty. What do you think?

May 17, 2018, 07:23 AM
    Have you ever met him in person?
    Yes I have

If you told him you got your needs taken care of by a massage parlor worker what do you think his reaction would be? Why don't you ask him, and find out if YOU can take care of YOUR needs as he has. I would love to know his response.
    The funny thing is he doesn't want me to do that, he keeps say sorry to me and tells me that he wasn't in his right mind, he really couldn't handle it

For you though would it be acceptable if he took care of his sexual needs HIMSELF, in private with magazines or videos?
    For me, I'm okay with that, I prefer he does that than doing it with other girls
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2018, 08:08 AM
    Thanks for the added details. It comes down to whether you can forgive his one time(?) transgression, and deal with your own fears, and hurt over this event. How long have you been together and how often do you actually spend time together. How long will distance be the issue?

Comes down to do you trust he will not repeat this behavior, and can TRUST be rebuilt over time.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2018, 10:23 AM
    My concerns would be, in no particular order, what diseases has he picked up going to a place like that? If he's only not in his right mind after the fact, will he go again? What was he thinking in going to a place like that? Was this visit #1 or visit #143? Do you both have the same relationship expectations?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use a normal blow fuse to replace time delay/slow blow? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC speaker sub woofer with a blown fuse. I was wondering can I replace it was a normal blow fuse? It currently has a Lf.5al250vp fuse which to my understanding is Littlefuse - Time delay/slow blow 5a 250v non-lead? Can I replace it with a normal blow 5a 250v fuse?

Is this normal? (handjob) [ 6 Answers ]

a random question... how far do most high school relationships go?

Is this normal? (handjob) [ 5 Answers ]

U guys are right I shouldn't have posted that how do you delete your posts?

View more questions Search