Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shmakhlooq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2018, 11:05 PM
    Leg Cramps While Driving
    I've recently switched from driving a 2013 Corolla for six years to a 2018 Renault Koleos which is an SUV. I've had her for about a week now and my leg cramps while driving. I've tried adjusting the seat multiple times but I noticed that my foot isn't resting on the floor while I'm pressing the gas pedal (I'm quite short), I'm wondering if this is the reason my leg is cramping? Or is simply the switch from a small car to a heavier SUV and it's something I'll get used to?

Any tips or similar experiences?

Check out some similar questions!

Plan B cramps or Pregnancy cramps? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I took the morning after pill about 6 days ago. The only way I could be pregnant is off pre ***. I felt no side effects after taking the pill. But 5 days after the pill I started getting light cramps. Ever sense then I've been having cramps for the past two days. Is this just a side effect or...

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Pre Period cramps or implantation cramps?? Can anyone relate? [ 2 Answers ]

Today is April 11th. Two weeks a I had some cramping in the right side then later in the left very mild. Today is the 11th and my periods due on the 22nd. I my breast have been sore and my nipples were burning yesterday. This morning I had a painful cramp on my right ovary and a shooting pain the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.