Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
    Throttle cable help
    I have a PZ22 carb that came with no throttle cable so bought a cable and now I do not understand how to install the cable, this is way different then a throttle lever engine.so please anybody that can help fix this problem.

Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 26, 2018, 09:04 AM
    Some have Throttle slides with 1 cable, some have 2 cables, a pull and a push cable. Be sure routing does not affect Throttle Operation while turning handlebars.
    Can you describe more what you have? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throttle cable or? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope you can help. I have a 2007 harley softtail custom (96ci). I was riding and bike suddenly stalls. I pulled over and started her back up but idle was really ruff. I had to keep playing with the throttle to keep her on. After riding a few blocks she just stalls again and won't start after that....

I replaced the cable, cleaned & lubed the deck parts, works fine until I attach cable [ 0 Answers ]

42" Craftsman mower. I can move the idler pulley easily, the cable moves fine (new) but when I attach the cable it won't pull the idler pulley. I don't see any visible reason for this. Any ideas?

Intek 16hp engine surges when throttle is above 3/4 throttle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Ariens Zoom 1640 zero turn mower and it starts slow, engine turns over good, when it cranks up on choke it has to run a little while on choke and then you can return to idle and it does OK, may die a few times but it will idle after a while. As soon as you go to 3/4 throttle the...

View more questions Search