Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cliff sharbono Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2018, 11:02 AM
    How many times does 4'gos in 80'
    doing wood paneling on outside 14x80 mobile home how many sheets would it take to do it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2018, 12:02 PM
    So how big are the sheets then simply some straightforward multiplication..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 17, 2018, 11:17 AM
    And allow for some waste because it won't be an exact number.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 18, 2018, 09:29 AM
    On the 14' sides, if using 4' wide sheets, It would take 4 to do 1 side, with 2' left over, you can use that 2' piece on other side. Which equals 7 sheets.
    For the Long side it would take 20 sheets on each side(80 divided by 4, equals 20). Or 40 sheets total for the Long sides. Comes to 47 Sheets Total. With No Mistakes and a Plumb and Square Surfaces, You should have No waste except what is cutoff the top or bottom, Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number? [ 1 Answers ]

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number?

8 week old boxer urinates and doesn't go at times but other times its OK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Kstar, you can probably start at this website and network from there if you have to, but at least it is a starting point for you: Firstworldwar.cloudworth.com/national-WWI-museum.php

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

3 times the times the sum of k and negative 1 equals.13.5.what is the value of k. [ 1 Answers ]

3 times the sum of k the and negative 1 equals 13.5.what is the value of k.

View more questions Search