Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2018, 05:32 AM
    Cancer problem
    Anybody help me, actually I am suffering liver cancer last 6 to 8 months, I want to know the treatment of cancer in Ayurveda is possible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2018, 06:03 AM
    Your oncologist is the best one to advise you regarding treatment for your particular cancer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

My mom has cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My mom is dying of cancer. She has been fighting for six months and now her time is short. It hurts so bad to know that soon she will be gone.

Colon cancer? Ovarion cancer? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having heavy menstral cycles with blood clot, nausea, watery diahrrea with a little blood in stool, stomach and back pain. Been to er they can't find anything suggested a colonoscopy, I already set an appointment with my doctor for Friday but I'm in pain bad? I don't know what's going on?

Does my cat have cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has been healthy his whole life, the only problems he's had have involved his teeth. Right now his left eye is swollen and often teary, which also happened a few years ago. The vet decided once again, it was probably related to his tooth. They removed one from the area, cleaned the rest,...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search