Not here. Craigslist, eBay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1879 singer treadle, it has a round bobbin (narrow and curves inward). I have not been able to find any other bobbins like this. Does any one know of a source for these. I have 2 long bobbins for shuttle type machines. The one I need is for a rotary type machine. Thank you for any...

Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone knit the gevlochten ball. It is made of 6 strips of knitted material woven together into a ball. I have noted people of all ages find it irresistible, I have never sold one, I just give them away. Has any body noted how attached some people become to them. Kajubo

Buy my furniture [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any companies that come to your house & buy your furniture & haul it away?

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

View more questions Search