Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 06:10 AM
    Dead And Wounded - Jerusalem
    Does Colludin' Donald NOW finally realize why past presidents have delayed opening an American Embassy in Jerusalem? This befuddled excuse for a president gave away a priceless negotiating tool without a single thing in exchange.

Worse, he has directly caused thousands of injuries with over 100 dead. The carnage continues as he has the gall to blame the Palestinians for the bloodshed. The blood is on no one's hands but his own.

Day by day, this sorry excuse for a president drives the nation ever deeper into the swamp he has single-handedly created.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2018, 06:16 AM
    That's what he promised his evangelical base in the campaign, and that's what he has done. No surprise here. Check that box. Netty is thrilled stupid too!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 11:23 AM
    Directly caused thousands of injuries with over 100 dead is a stretch. Sorry, but the responsibility lies with the people who are behaving badly, regardless of the situation.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Directly caused thousands of injuries with over 100 dead is a stretch. Sorry, but the responsibility lies with the people who are behaving badly, regardless of the situation.

This is since March 30 and reported by NBC News from the Gaza Health Ministry. The badly behaving responsible party is Trump and his cohorts.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 02:49 PM
    Well if it's NBC News, then we can trust it to be true and not biased. Remember when Brian Williams reported he was shot down in a helicopter in Iraq. Oh wait, he was lying... Never mind...

I suppose we can expect to see murder charges brought against Mr. Trump in the near future. Probably attempted murder and assault as well.

Me thinks not.
    Expert

May 15, 2018, 03:19 PM
    Their all idiots since this has been going on for a very long time. Hamas is the rebel group that governs like rebel troublemakers, always have, while Israel in its grand wisdom cannot separate policy from the real people so we have Palestinians caught between TWO idiots. They suffer at the hands of both while Israel expands and moves Palestinians off their lands and prohibits them from moving anywhere but in the little space allotted them.

Screw Netty and Trump and Hamas the instigators.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 03:24 PM
    Yes Tal it has been going on so long people have forgotten how we arrived at this point and have swallowed the UN/Palestinian B/S
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 15, 2018, 06:15 PM
    Glad he did it. Past Presidents were wussies without a spine. The Palestinians can get stuffed, They Palestinian horde are subhuman Troglodytes who have yet to live up to their part of the Peace for land agreement. Israel should take it all pack and pave it over.
    Expert

May 15, 2018, 08:19 PM
    BREAKING NEWS

China gives Trump half a million...oops... I mean half a BILLION bucks to stop messing with it's phone company!

(No, I didn't make this up! This is from a conservative news paper.)

https://www.redstate.com/diary/stridentconservative/2018/05/15/china-gives-trump-project-half-billion-dollars-cancels-zte-sanctions/

I wonder how much Netty is paying him?
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Glad he did it. Past Presidents were wussies without a spine. The Palestinians can get stuffed, They Palestinian horde are subhuman Troglodytes who have yet to live up to their part of the Peace for land agreement. Israel should take it all pack and pave it over.
    Wipe up your spittle, smoothy.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Well if it's NBC News, then we can trust it to be true and not biased. Remember when Brian Williams reported he was shot down in a helicopter in Iraq. Oh wait, he was lying... Never mind...
    Yes, NBC news can be trusted. It's one of the oldest, most trusted news organizations in the nation. Yes, I remember Brian Williams. How about you? Do you remember when he was fired? Your boys at FOX would have promoted him for lying.

I suppose we can expect to see murder charges brought against Mr. Trump in the near future. Probably attempted murder and assault as well.

Me thinks not.
    There are better ways to employ your sarcasm.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2018, 09:50 PM
    I don't get all this concern for the Palestinians, they are victims of their own actions. They took themselves into a beachside enclave with no resources and have been nothing but trouble ever since, carping about a land they have no entitlement to. They want to return, but in fact, the population of Gaza has no memory of Israel, these generations never knew this land. As for those on the west bank, the Jews do not molest them, as long as they stay on their side of the wall there is no problem. Having the American embassy in Jerusalem doesn't say anything but the US recognises Jewish sovereignty just as they have done for 70 years
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2018, 05:11 AM
    My sarcasm is stating your argument makes no sense. And please, NBC News?

The people behaving badly will use any excuse to promote their violence.

I did not vote for Trump. Sadly it's the first time I haven't voted in a Presidential election. But I do support him because he is our President. You know the last two nights I've watched Jimmy Kimmel's opening monolog. Every joke was slamming the President. It's sad really. He used to be funny. Both sides have become way too angry for my liking. Bring back the days of Reagan and Tip O'Neal where there was compromise for the good of the USA.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2018, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Wipe up your spittle, smoothy.
    I hate the Palestinian Troglodytes, and don't subscribe to the Nazi final solution like the left does who HATE Israel and the Jews.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2018, 07:05 PM
    We don't have to hate them just not pander to them. They should turn Gaza into a city state like Singapore
    Expert

May 17, 2018, 07:12 AM
    The Israeli hardline right wingers have no intention of a peaceful solution that undermines their total domination of what they consider third class citizens.
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2018, 10:19 AM
    I don't think anyone anywhere close to that power keg has any intention of compromising anything anytime soon and anywhere.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2018, 02:10 PM
    Hamas are cowards . They use human shields to increase the civilian casualty count ,and hide munitions in elementary schools . The destroyed the only crossing where humanitarian aid from Israel passes into and hospitals. .Then complain about deprivations . They use donated construction supplies to build tunnels to kill Israelis .

The US isn't going far enough .They are still going to do most of their embassy work out of Tel Aviv . I'd move the whole staff into Jerusalem. Imagine if the world said 'you can't have your Capitol in Washington DC '?

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.
    (Golda Meir )
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2018, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The Israeli hardline right wingers have no intention of a peaceful solution that undermines their total domination of what they consider third class citizens.
    A very biased comment Tal, the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are not Israeli citizens, never were, never will be. You should try living with a militant, unruly neighbour

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is reasonable when building trust from wounded abusive pasts? [ 2 Answers ]

My long term boyfriend demanded the truth of my shameful and abusive past, before I was ready to divulge its entirety. I was forced to relive horrible memories of abusing alcohol, being abused in every form by my first boyfriend, my promiscuity for a short span in college and crippling years of...

Did you know ? The Order of St John in Jerusalem. [ 9 Answers ]

THE ORDER OF ST JOHN IN JERUSALEM Part 1. When the Knights of St John captured Rhodes and assumed authority over virtually the whole of the Dodecanese, they already had two centuries of history behind them. The exact date of the founding of their religious- military Order is difficult...

My wounded dog [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday when I came home in the evening my little chihuahua had got out of the fence. When I called her she came down from the street and was wounded. She had poop on herself and from her butt and she was in pain. She also seemed to have little bit marks on one of her back legs. She could walk...

The New Jerusalem [ 46 Answers ]

When will the New Jerusalem descend from heaven and we will be living with God. Will it be after the 1000 year reign of Christ or after the tribulation (before the 1000 year reign of Christ). In other words; will the 1000 year reign of Christ be in the New Jerusalem?

View more questions Search