Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreal2017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2018, 09:06 PM
    Is anyway to read ibook on Android devices?
    I have a lot of iBooks purchased before. However, my iPad is broken, and my daughter buy me a new Samsung Galaxy Tab for me as mother's day gift. Is there any way to move the iBooks to the new Android tablet? I only found similar guide about this read iBook on Kindle, but it's not very clearly described. Is there any better advice?

Check out some similar questions!

My CNM touchpad 9 Android tablet, and its stays on the Android logo screen on startup [ 0 Answers ]

On startup my CNM Android a touchpad 9 stays on the logo screen , and will not go to the main menu screen . Can anyone help?. thank you. Regards . Brian.

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

Ibook g3 [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a second hand g3 ibook however it has been formated so has no operating system I downloaded os x 10.4 and tried loading with no success, I was told that you need an earlier version so I downloaded os 9 and tried loading that. It seems as thought nothing is working and continuesly flashes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.