Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oseiaugustine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2018, 03:40 PM
    Can I file suit against the man who had an affair with my wedded wife in Ghana for th
    Can I file suit against the man who had an affair with my wedded wife in Ghana for the damage, pain, disrespect, trauma and the shame brought to my marriage? Is it possible to embark on that. Do I have to let him go free just like that.

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2018, 06:03 PM
    Your wife could say no. She is just as much as fault as the man. You can sue for divorce, hold her liable
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2018, 06:31 AM
    You can but it would be silly and probably futile since he is not your problem, your wife is. That's who should be sued, and if you can forgive her, then forgive him too. Are you still together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife had an affair [ 5 Answers ]

Last year, from September to early December my wife had an affair, apparently she'd know n this person since her teens, last year was horrible, firstly she had skin cancer in February and then in September her mother died, now our marriage wasn't great at this time, she's been married before and I...

Wife had affair now what? [ 4 Answers ]

This is a very sad and long story. My wife and I have been together since 1992. We were married in 1994. Very shortly after our marriage in '94, I found out that she'd cheated on me while we were engaged with someone whom she had a strong connection to prior to my coming into the picture. When I...

My wife had and affair [ 5 Answers ]

My had and affair with a guy she use 2 go 2 high school with. She told me the reason be cause I was not showing her love. I drive truck for a living and on the road a lot. See I thought I was but it was not enough. I ask her 1 time before if she was seeing someone and she told me no. But deep down...

My Wife had an affair [ 14 Answers ]

My wife and I have been (what seemed) to be happily married for 10 years,we have 2 children,back in Feb she was indicating something was wrong and wanted to see a therapist,so it was arranged not immediately but shortly after,she has been the MOST trusting person I have honestly ever met,so the...

Wife had an affair [ 19 Answers ]

Ours was a love marriage in 2001 against our family wishes : 6 years of courtship and 8 years of married life : Today I come to know my wife starting loving another person last year : no physical relationship but she had love feelings for him : I am completely broke : iloved her more than anyone in...

View more questions Search