Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 21, 2018, 06:57 AM
    Just a Note, If you don't hear door switch, it may be bad. Hearing it does not mean it is working or wires didn't come off switch.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 22, 2018, 07:45 AM
    Certified doesn't always mean Competent or Qualified. Change the Board and see if that is it? We call them Board Changers. I would do some testing before Buying a Board, Many are quick and Cheap test. But Need to be done. Did you test Thermals. Actually test Door Switch. We can help if you are able to do these, Sounds Like another Dryer is on the way.
    Here is Where I mentioned earlier, Good Luck whatever you do.
    http://www.appliancepartspros.com/se...el=ylte6234dq0
    jljl Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2018, 10:39 PM
    Haven't been able to figure out anything. Since we managed to get a good discount at Best Buy we decided to buy a new one. Thanks again for all the help! I've learned something new :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2018, 07:53 AM
    That's a good decision, glad you have peace of mind now. Sometimes it's worth just plucking down the bucks to get what you need and be done with the stress and the mess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Repair [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a point of interest from one of the church members. Her dryer wouldn't start. It was out of warranty. GE said there would be a $89.99 charge plus parts. Turn out it was just the plastic timer knob which cost $36.00. But she was charged $167.00 She was charged under the heading of...

Is it worth it to repair 13 year old maytag refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old maytag refrigerator with top freezor is not cooling enough. Generally is it worth repairing or should I buy new?

Gas dryer repair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the front panel of my Kenmore Electric Dryer? I am able to get the bottom section loose but I can not disengage the top part of the front panel.

View more questions Search