Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2018, 08:55 AM
    Government Census/access
    Am I allowed access to the 2010 census? I like to see the one in New York.
    Do you have to pay for it? Where would I find it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2018, 03:55 PM
    You can start here.

https://www.census.gov/2010census/data/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ignoring the you.S. Census [ 19 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how much trouble I can get into by ignoring the U.S. census? As for why? There is not a concrete answer,I can only say #! I'm not happy with the national debt inquired over all this bailout and I think I want a census of them #2where I live there are a lot of...

Playing politics with the census [ 6 Answers ]

As you know ;the census is taken every 10 years in the US . (Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution )The next one is scheduled for 2010 . This is normally a straight count the people and record the numbers conducted by the Census Bureau ,a part of the Commerce Dept. Usually politicians take...

Census Bureau [ 10 Answers ]

I'm always a skeptic. I received a full questionnaire from the Census Bureau in Jeffersonville, Ind. They want a lot of personal information. Can this be a scam? Must I fill it out?

What government agencies has access to expunged criminal records? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm hoping that someone here can help me with some info that I can't seem to find elsewhere. I have been arrested three times in Illinois. I can have all three cases expunged, which I will, but one of the cases still worry me. I was arrested for solicitation of prostitution a few years...

1930 census [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get acess to census website from 1600 to date

View more questions Search