Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myersdawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2018, 07:36 AM
    Getting the Maytag Side by Side Lights on in Frig & Freezer
    I just got my mothers Maytag side by side that she purchased last July. We got it moved and hooked up but the lights inside the Refrigerator or Freezer don't come on. What do I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 10, 2018, 09:29 AM
    #1. Are they running? That verifies you actually have power to them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2018, 09:55 AM
    What have you done to verify the bulbs are good. I know it's such a small thing, and anyone would start there with new bulbs but I hate to assume. Then you check the circuit as smoothy says and make sure you have power. This should help.

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairH...ht-not-working

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAYTAG Side-by-side Frig MZD2766GES not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator Model MZD2766GES has stopped cooling/freezing. Noticed that it wasn't making ice; checked freezer and found items starting to thaw; fresh food compartment was not cooling. Thought I could hear the compressor running, pulled frig out from wall, removed back cover...

Maytag Performa fridge side by side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maytag Performa fridge with freezer on the side. There is ice buildup at the bottom of the freezer. How do we stop it.

Maytag side by side fridge freezer build up of ice at bottom of freezer at the back [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed puddle of water on the floor underneath the freezer so checking where it is coming from I noticed a build up of ice at the back of the freezer at the bottom and realised the water was coming from that. Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution

Maytag Side-by-Side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a five year old Maytag side-by-side #MSD2754GR. I have had this problem for the last four years and have cleaned out the clogged drain plug each year myself. Seems that the ice buildup is coming somewhere else since water is not dripping down the back. Yes, it is humid and we are using...

Side-by side Maytag frig half not cooling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Matag MZD2766GEW side-by-side in which the frig side quit cooling. The freezer is cold but seems to continue to run (I assume it is trying to cool the frig side without success). I hooked up an old PC cooling fan to blow into the return duct from the frig back to the freezer. The frig...

View more questions Search