Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sathi2020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2018, 10:45 PM
    The physician ordered 180 mg of Dilantin po q8h. The patient weighs 98 lb. The label
    The physician ordered 180 mg of Dilantin po q8h. The patient weighs 98 lb. The label of the drug reads 250 mg per 5 mL. How many milliliters will you administer to this patient per dose?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 9, 2018, 05:09 AM
    I can't do your homework for you. Tell me what answer you got and I’ll tell you if you are right. Hint: 180/250x5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court ordered alcohol testing two kinds she ordered a binge test [ 1 Answers ]

My husband an j ARE GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE.hE is fs fighting me for full custody today he told the mediator I drank 20 beers every other day.She said she would order a binge alcohol hair test.I have drank three times in ninety days.Can you explain this test and the results?

accidentally took one of my aunts generic Dilantin [ 2 Answers ]

I accidentally took one of my aunts generic Dilantin thinking it was my antibiotic. I get regular drug test from my Dr. and I'm worried this mistake will cost me a Dr. that cares. I need to know how long it stays in your system (blood and urine)?

Insurance and physician fee dispute-physician billing me the difference [ 1 Answers ]

My son had emergency surgery and his insurance paid the surgeon the physician provider fee because the surgeon (who is not a provider in our HMO) was on-call for a provider physician according to the Tax ID on the physician's claim to the HMO. The physician is billing my son $700, the difference...

View more questions Search