Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eviemk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2018, 10:59 AM
    Dried aprocots / eyes
    How many dried apricots should I eat per day for md (macular degeneration)? EvieK
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 8, 2018, 07:30 PM
    Lutein is found in both vegetables and fruit MAY reduced the possibility of ADVANCED MD.
    Last study was in 2004-long ago.
    However, you might pick up a multi vitamin rich in lutein.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dried [ 1 Answers ]

3 months ago I went to see a doctor cause I was having a thick vaginal discharge the doctor told me I had a very bad BVI and a UTI he prescribed some antibiotics but after I finished the anitbiotics my vagina has been very dried I take a shower at least 4-5 times a day because I get this white...

Can dogs eat homemade granola w/ oatmeal, dried cranberries, honey, dried apricots? [ 3 Answers ]

I had made some granola and scrambled eggs. My dog ate off my plate when I left the room (a no-no) and I realized he had eaten the eggs (maybe a quarter of a cup) and part of a homemade granola bar. Will the granola ingredients harm him? So far he has not indicated any discomfort. There were no...

Dried out ink cartridges! [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Lexmark printer which I seldom use, only everyone once in a while to print out receipts, or something else small. I find my ink constantly drying out, today I went to print something and they were dried so I had to spend $44 to get new cartridges. Is there anyway to keep them moist when I...

All dried up [ 2 Answers ]

I had a question I'm married and when I was a child I was molested by both men and woman. And konow when I have sex with m,y husband I don't always like for him to touch me on my breast. I have never had an orgasm by anyone. And when I do have sex with me husband it feels like nothing I mean I can...

View more questions Search