Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayj2789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2018, 03:41 PM
    Confused
    A guy told me he hates that he likes me so much.I asked why & he said, “It’s a sign of weakness.U dictate how I feel.” What does he mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 05:19 PM
    It means he is very juvenile and that he likes you.

It means that if you are mad at them, they are sad and upset, if you are happy with them, they are happy. They make their happiness from how your "relationship" is going
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 06:36 PM
    I agree he likes you, and your moods affect his moods. How old are you both, and could you describe this relationship? Is he a boyfriend, or just a guy friend.
    Jayj2789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2018, 06:53 PM
    We’ve been friends for a over a year and would only go to each other with problems with our lives or relationships and such.. in March we started sleeping with each other and at this point I’m assuming we are fwb since we’ve never discussed anything about our situation. We spend all our free time with each other and he stays over at my house on all his days off. He is 36. I’m 28.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 07:41 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. Right now the lust seems to have you both confused and that's pretty natural at this stage. Enjoy learning about these feelings for each other. Enjoy learning how to express them, as obviously your bodies have no such problem, or confusion.

8D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about a guy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in my last year of high school and there's this guy whose liked me since year 7. He has dated my friend and I know he likes a lot of girls since then but he eventually says he likes me. Up tntil this point I haven't really had feelings for him but nowadays I'm somewhat confused. In a way I do...

I'm confused ! [ 1 Answers ]

I've missed my period (lmp last week of feb) I went to my ob/gyn today and she did an ultrasound . It had a white dull spot on it . She then did blood work just to confirm ? But what can that mean am I pregnant or not ? ; I know what an ultrasound looks like , I have 2 children already . But I...

So confused... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am 29 years old and currently having a pronblem with menstral period and getting pregnant. I had my menstration on the 24th March and lasted on th 28th. Me and my partner really wants a baby but unfortunately on the eve of 13th April again I had my menstration. The last day we did...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

What should I do I'm confused [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am dateing a wonderful guy. His name is Brooks and I also like my ex-boyfriends best friend. I like both of them equally. However I am not sure if I should break up with Brooks and try to see if I have a chance with Owen! The whole ex-boyfriend best friend line I don't usually cross....

View more questions Search