Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarieAbend Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2018, 05:06 AM
    Room makeover
    Hello,

I want to redecorate my room. Do you have any cool ideas for a modern room makeover?

Thanks Marie
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 05:25 AM
    What do you like? What's your BUDGET? I enjoy browsing the net for ideas and looks that caught my interest within a good price range. Shopping in your PJ's for what you like is a good way to spend your time in my view.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 7, 2018, 06:23 AM
    Check Pinterest or Houzz for hundreds of ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my makeover! [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I'm getting a makeover and the way I get my hair done is going to determine my whole look. Right now I have long hair ( its almost down to my elbows) with long layers and side bangs. My hair is also thick, brown, and wavyish curly. I have an oval face, pale skin, and blue eyes too! I really...

My best friends needs makeover! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My best friends wants a makeover and NEEDS a makeover I asked her do you want a makeover she said yes then I took her with me to the mall for dying her hair and new outfits and shoes but she still doesn't wear them Ps thanks for any help :) please no mean answers!

Room makeover [ 1 Answers ]

I'm re-doing my room from it's childish girly state that it once was and doing it goth (its a choice ;)) and I have a lot of girly looking stuff still- jewlery boxes, flower/ funky stuff that I can't get rid of (I'm a pack rat type of gal). What should I do? Part with it all or what? I am doing my...

Closet makeover [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. Im attempting to find out the estimate of doing a closet reorganization. The closet has 14 ft ceiling. Selves needs to be removed as well as metal poles and braces that hold clothes now. Closet furniture has been purchased the kind that needs to be put together. Also crown molding is...

GI Joe Gets a Makeover [ 54 Answers ]

Say it ain't so... And to add insult to injury, rumor has it that George Clooney has been offered the lead role. Any idea why the makeover might anger U.S. conservatives??

View more questions Search