Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnoldmarilyn0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2018, 12:52 PM
    Is there a law in Ohio that states a public business can refuse a person use of the b
    Bathroom laws in Dayton,Ohio... I was told that CVS , has a bathroom but doesn't have to let anyone use it because to many drug over doses in it. And the store uses it for storage. It is the first CVS I have ever been to that refused to let me use the bathroom is that legal/
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2018, 04:40 AM
    As far as I can find there is no requirement any business that does not serve food to provide public rest room facilities. (and under many circumstances that that do serve food may not be required to provide them either)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2018, 10:59 AM
    I found this but never looked deeper and it says that businesses are not required to provide public access to their restrooms, except in CERTAIN emergencies.

Lawriter - ORC
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2018, 06:53 PM
    Agreed, a business does not have to allow or have a public bathroom. In many countries, this is very normal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the total budget expended on PK-12 Public Schooling in the United States? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to break this information down by individual states.

What is the total budget expended on PK-12 Public Schooling in the United States? Bre [ 1 Answers ]

What is the total budget expended on PK-12 Public Schooling in the United States? Break this down by individual states.

We have a 4 person joint business account @ Wells. 1 person is expecting a judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Oregon Can a creditor levy a joint business account if only one person has a judgement against them? The person who will have the judgement against them is listed as '%25 owner' on bank acct. documents. Our lawyer said to find out how we are titled on the account so we can see if the account is...

View more questions Search