Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwarthen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2018, 08:12 AM
    Windows cannot start the hardware device because of it's configuration info (in the r
    Windows cannot start the hardware device because of it's configuration info (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19) keyboard problem
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 4, 2018, 08:24 AM
    Reboot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 7 cannot start this hardware device [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to use my mouse and it will not work all of a sudden The error is ---- windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (inn the registry) is incomplete or damaged (code 19)

Tell me tellabs 8110 ntu modem requirred hardware,& processes of configuration [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have tellabs 8110 ntu modem,(2 pcs in my 2 different office site), both of them have a leased line provided by bsnl, now I want to connect lease lien can any one tell me , what more hardware I required, and the processes of configuration

Removed hardware uninstalled in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

hiu. Installed network card not working (no driver says PC).removed and replaced by other card : same result... after changing 5 different cards (allworking in another PC), = yellow exclamation point on all of them, and all of them still appearing in device manager!! Upon right click and...

Device Manager - Hardware Not Uninstalling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2.8Ghz computer running Windows XP, I have decided to set up a network and so I need to change my Cable modem from its current USB connection to a Ethernet connection in order to set up the network. However, when I go to Device Manager to uninstall the USB modem, it says: "Failed to...

View more questions Search