Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mubeenarshad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2018, 04:16 AM
    How to healthy
    How to lose our weight as soon as possible?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2018, 04:33 AM
    It didn't go on fast, its not coming off fast. Not if you want to keep it off. Adjust your diet, and increase physical activity.
    mubeenarshad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2018, 04:38 AM
    Thanks, Smoothy this was really working, I manage my diet but the weight didn't reduce
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2018, 05:57 AM
    Slow and steady if you want to get it off and keep it off. Try reducing sweets, and starches in your diet replacing them with more leafy green vegetables. Extreme crash dieting causes your metabolism to slow down making it far more difficult. That's why Crash diets usually result in someone putting back all the weight they lost and then some more. That's why quick is the wrong way.

Maybe it might be as easy as adding more exercise into your day, even if its walking around more. Doesn't hurt to make a daily log of everything you eat and drink, and how much during the day, every day... little snacks might not seem like much but they add up over the day. And it helps you determine roughly how many calories you are really consuming in a day. Makes seeing what adjustments need to be made easier to see as well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2018, 08:49 AM
    How long have you been on this diet? What kind of diet is it? How active are you and at what? Where did you find this diet? How much do you weigh? How tall are you?

Be careful, when FAT turns to muscle, you don't lose weight, but you are healthier. Personally I don't do diets, just eat healthy and play healthy, and live healthy.
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2018, 12:19 AM
    Eat healthy and balanced.. exercise daily will help you to keep your self healthy and fit.. it works slowly but have long lasting benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

I want to be fat & healthy? [ 5 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Getting healthy [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on getting pregnant within the next 4 years.. the thing is I want to get healthy before then.. and I know now since I have been on here.. that I have to eat lots of vitamin c, calcium and folic acid.. but the problem is I don't know any foods here with that kind of things in it.. only...

What is more healthy for dog to eat? [ 12 Answers ]

I just watched a documentry on dried dog food, and I'm shocked! Do you know how much processed garbage goes into the food, they get the worst picks of the food, rotton fruit and veggies, end pieces of meat, anything they can't sell for meat goes to pet food. How can people say pet food is...

I want to be healthy! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old About to turn 16. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I currently weigh between 215-220. For me weight is a big deal. I excersise at a local gym but just can't seem to find a diet that will work for me! I would really like to loose weight in a healthy way. Please...

View more questions Search