Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2018, 04:07 PM
    Highlander le plus xtra keys
    My dealer tells me that my 18 highlander le plus can not program more keys, he says that only the 3 that came with the car are allowed, it is a key start, not a plsh button start, so is this true
    'thanks, richard
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2018, 09:10 PM
    That is so not true. You should be able to duplicate at least 2 more. Is this a sales person that told you that? Factory trained technician here. Yes you can.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2018, 12:36 PM
    Thank you, are you a toyota tech? Head salesman said that the key tech said that no more can be programmed, only 3 allowed for the 18 le highlander, I paid the $415. 00 for the 2 keys, now he says they cant program more so they gave me the 5 yr key protection plan, pleas tell me, how can I prove then wrong? Thanks, richard
    i wonder if changes were made on the 18 le highlander?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 toyota highlander will not start [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Highlander with a V6. My wife was driving home with the cruise on when the car downshifted and could not maintain speed. When she got home I took the car for a drive and it would not accelerate... seemed to have a loss of power. I pulled the codes and got a 1150 and 1130 O2...

My bathtub is draining xtra slow [ 1 Answers ]

I have removed the back of tub and pulled out the whole thing... I have removed the drain cover.. when I remove it there is a metal x then under it there it is a solid metal like bowl around, in the back of that metal bowl like thing is a hole... I have cleaned it all out, used draino, plunged and...

Where can I buy nadiola xtra strength in toronto canada [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy nadiola xtra strength face cream in canada

2007 toyota highlander [ 2 Answers ]

What is the warranty on 2007 toyota highlander

View more questions Search