Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamescraix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2018, 06:42 AM
    What are the dimensions of the German WW2 Iron Cross ?
    What are the dimensions of the German WW2 Iron Cross? Eg: the size of the edges, tips, the black coating from the white outer layer, the size of the box in the middle (the size of the shortest points of the cross), etc...

It would also help if someone makes a diagram of the dimensions and sizes, lengths and widths of the iron cross in drawings for better understanding... tnx!

Check out some similar questions!

German Shepherd cross rottweiler puppy 8 weeks old [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time ever puppy would like some tips in teaching him to poop outside in stead of indoors which he seems to do a lot. We take him out all the time but he never wants to poop outdoors is there any good tips that you can give me please ?I also want to teach him not to chew...

How big will my newfoundland, german shepherd, lab cross dog be when full grown? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a newfoundland, german shepherd, lab mix how big will he be when he is full grown? He's 7 months old and weighs anywhere from 58kg-65kg.

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

My 11yr old german shepard cross border is unwell [ 2 Answers ]

My poor dog yesterday wouldn't walk for me in the morning. It seemed his back legs were stiff and when he did eventually get up he walked sideways - his legs were all bowed. As with German Shepards of a certain age I thought it might be his back legs that had gone but very suddenly. Today he has...

Dimensions of a German Passport [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a German Passport, please?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.