lei012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2018, 08:48 PM
    What's the best software for beginners of movie editing? Thank you
    What's the best software for beginners of movie editing? Thank you
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2018, 05:19 AM
    OpenShot Video Editor
    I think OpenShot Video Editor (www.openshot.org) is really good for a free program.
    Note that editing video is complicated, so expect to encounter a learning curve.

Best of luck,
    WallyH
    randipdhiman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2018, 11:10 PM
    Its Power Director Video editor software which is best in class for beginners. You can download its trail version also.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 3, 2018, 10:35 AM
    Movie editing? What is it you actually want to do? Rip, convert, author, delete sections, join parts. There are so many things you can do with video files or actual disks it would be helpful if you said just what you want to do. Authoring (video file(s) back to DVD Disk) is the most complicated and seldom free.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2018, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    Movie editing? What is it you actually want to do? Rip, convert, author, delete sections, join parts. There are so many things you can do with video files or actual disks it would be helpful if you said just what you want to do. Authoring (video file(s) back to DVD Disk) is the most complicated and seldom free.
    I agree with Appzalien here. For DVD authoring, I like DVDStyler (https://www.dvdstyler.org/en/).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Video editing software [ 8 Answers ]

I have used Pinnacle studio 9 for the last six years and always found it to be satisfactory. I upgraded my PC in Jan of this year having transferred my Windows XP on to the new faster machine along with Studio 9. Where before the only problem was the very slow speed for editing I now find that the...

Accounting software for beginners [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a simple accounting program I can use to help me determine how much profit/loss my business made last year? Not being well organized with recording my business transactions from the beginning has caught up with me and I really need assistance with filing my 2008 taxes. I have...

Software for editing [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone advice me which software to use for downloading a video from a camcorder using A/V cables?

What's the best Photo Editing for beginners? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been playing around with photo editing for a while. I have pretty well leard Adobe Photoshop Home Edition 4 , but I am finding out I need a little bit more. I tried Ulead Photo impact 10 , but I could not understand it at all. Does anyone have a decent progam I could try? Thanks...

For Editing software. [ 1 Answers ]

Hai I am Raj Aryan from India.I would like to get the information regarding the latest Editing software available in the market as well the needed hard ware and software configeration for a good Editing workshop. Thanking you, Your Truly Raj

View more questions Search