Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SRQMOVE Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2018, 07:00 PM
    Elevator rules
    Just realized that the elevator in our newly built home has no ventilation, and there is no phone line connected to it, although there is a phone keyboard in the elevator.
    I am having trouble finding a code that would cover this. It seems these things should be code violations?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 1, 2018, 04:26 AM
    In Moscow, Havanna, Timbuktu, or Queens?
    SRQMOVE Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2018, 05:32 AM
    FLorida

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with cleaning elevator [ 6 Answers ]

We have got this big contract to clean a building, eveything else is good but this elevator. We don't have any experience on cleaning stainless steel elevator, so far we have tried the following but non of them worked well: -spray and wipe chemical (will leave streaks after dried) -stainless...

A stationary elevator and its contents have a combined mass of 2000 kg. The elevator [ 1 Answers ]

A stationary elevator and its contents have a combined mass of 2000kg. The elevator is suspended by a single cable. (a) draw a free-body diagram of the elevator and calculate the values of all the forces that are acting on it when at rest.

Elevator [ 2 Answers ]

What is the force (in Newtons) used if an elevator lifts passengers 30 meters in 24 seconds and the elevator is 15,000 watts?

Elevator speech [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone use "elevator speech" as their type of opening to a new face to face client?

How can I get over my elevator feer? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. Well Thursday I have an appointment with my dentist but in order to see him I need to take a elevator ( DUN DUN DUN) I have a sick fear of elevators and I have been panicking for a week... I feel that its just going to get stuck and no one will come to help. I don't want be trapped...

View more questions Search