Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GerB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2018, 09:43 AM
    Caved in back garden well
    Hello, came across your conversation when looking for a company that could assess a well in the back garden that appears to have collapsed on one side.
    Finding it difficult to find a company/expertise, any contacts in the Oxfordshire area would be gratefully received. G.

Check out some similar questions!

Water well caved in?? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe my well caved in below the 4" casting... I am not getting enough water to flush toilet 2x and then pump running but I believe not getting any more water, so I shut breaker, so not to burn it out.. wait an hour, hit the breaker and then it well fill and shut off??

Someone is smoking outside my back garden at night and I don't know why? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi someone is smoking outside my back garden gate at night ont every night, but at least twice a week, I know it's a man and I know that he knows me as he has called my name before, I also know I recognise the voice but not well enough to be able to identify him, so I can't figure out who it is,...

My well is caved [ 2 Answers ]

My well has caved in and I don't have the money to drill a new one. Do I have any other options

Water well caved in. How do I fix it [ 5 Answers ]

I have a water well approx. 160' that was drilled by a jake leg driller. It was drilled in the early 80's. I did not put it into production until 91 and had pretty good water for a couple of years. It started smelling of sulphur and the taste became bad so we went on public water supply. I have...

Caved in wall on a/g pool [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have spent the past 2 weeks putting up an above ground, 30' round, pool only to have it cave in on us in one spot 2 different times. The first time we discovered we were missing the bead retainer for our beaded liner, so we fixed it and also added sand under our pad that's under...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.