Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2018, 08:40 AM
    What are the best touristic places in Italy?
    Hello
    I am planning to visit Italy for 2 weeks what is the best time to visit Italy? What are best places to go? What are best restaurant there? How much pocket many (don't include hotel reservation) that I have to take with me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2018, 09:11 AM
    Too open ended.
    What do you like, winery ? Country side ?

Of course always Venice.

You can always use ATM's to get cash and almost everywhere takes credit cards.

You can spend 500 or you can spend 5000, just depends on you taste.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2018, 10:35 AM
    You better decide where you plan on going and keep it local, because 2 weeks won't cover too much sight seeing... even less if you aren't doing this as part of a tour... certain parts are ghastly expensive.. others no so bad. 2 weeks in Rome would not even let you see all the major stuff....while two weeks in some other places will allow a lot of local travel. But again...with only two weeks....unless you are part of a tour who will do this for you. You need to decide what local area you want to visit..and keep everything reasonably close where you can take public transit. Cars are very expensive to rent, fuels is very high, but worst are the Traffic laws that will be unfathomable to someone not familiar that can result is huge fines or worse...impounded vehicle you would he responsible for. Traffic speed cams everywhere. Lots of streets and parking are restricted to residents (again, this is video enforced with systems that check registration and sends out tickets automatically) . Big brother is alive and well in Europe.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2018, 12:02 PM
    Have you check out all the cruises in and around Italy? That's what we are looking to do in the near future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help!! Cat never been anywhere but 2 places now 3. [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my cat sense birth, I moved out of my home when he was a kitten I had other cats one of which was his mother, I couldn't bring all 7 cats so 6 of them was brought else where and orange dude hid so I ended up keeping him. Well we lived in our next home for 6months and just had to move...

Scholarship in any EU country for touristic studies [ 0 Answers ]

I have finished Hotel Management in Aegean Uni in Greece. I am working in a 5* hotel and also as a teacher in the touristic high school. I want to attend a master in order to find a better job since in Greece the salary is 785 euro for both jobs.. My field is Food and Beverage but nobody gives...

In two different places. [ 21 Answers ]

Im going to try to keep this simple without too much babble... I recently met this girl who is pretty much what Im looking for in someone. It was a huge surprise to us both that we connected so fast and so strongly. It kind of blew both of us away. We talked honestly about what it meant for...

Who places the [ 1 Answers ]

From the book "to kill a mokingbird".

Tell me what I should do I always get myself in this places [ 3 Answers ]

Yea yea I know another fight.. . This chick was calling my friend names. . Like relli mean1s. . So I started calling her names.. . But now she wants to punch me.. . should I apolgize, fight her or let it go?? Tell me what I should do

View more questions Search