Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Svmh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
    Film regards children, mirrors and a big church bell
    Help...

There was a film I loved when I was young, regards children realising there was a world inside a mirror and them going in to this world which revealed a big church like bell that had come down and think I had captured something under it...

Its hard are trying to remember it but would like to know the possible name of it, I had taped it on video from the TV (which is gone now) must have been around 1984 on TV

Does anyone remember thing ?
    121212121212 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2018, 12:26 AM
    Can U remember any kind of special effects? It sounds a little like the original version of CS Lewis works, but that was in the late 80s (by BBC).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Russian film. About a town and it's bell. [ 0 Answers ]

Film about Russian village,town and the bell for the church. Set I think about 1800. Quite sad film in black and white.

The movie that takes place in a church with children and their parents. [ 2 Answers ]

Picking one of them to be his child. He does this by having them pick colored stones. Who ever picked the odd colored stone had to give up their child to become the devil's child. At the end you see the devil in man form with the child. The child turns back to the camera and has red scary...

Children from church program throwing rocks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like some advice on how to handle this situation. It has been going on for about 6 months. I am a tenant in a 4 family house next door to a parking lot that belongs to a church further down the block. Each Saturday the church has a "Cultural Enrichment" program for children between...

80's children's movie with mirrors, bookworm, and castle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I watched as a child. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's. All I remember is a girl in her bedroom somehow gets to to through her mirror and into a fantasy land. I seem to remember there being a castle and some of the other characters were...

View more questions Search