Hello,
    I have purchased a lithograph artist signed but I cannot read the signature
    Can some one please help me identify the artist
    It is from _ collectors guild LTD
    Thank you for any help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 29, 2018, 10:14 AM
    Have a look on eBay to see if you can find the same picture as Collectors Guild did a huge number of prints.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lithograph #12/325 from Collectors Guild and I can't make out the artist [ 0 Answers ]

Name but last name appears to have L in the middle and z at the end. It has the authentication on back. The scene appears to be a park scene with buildings to the left and a large steppled clock tower as the focus point. Time shows on clock as 2 and there is are small spire wires on each side...

Collectors Guild Limited/lithograph value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph # 176/275. It's a large picture of a man dressed in early period French attire.

Clyne lithograph Collectors Guild of New York [ 0 Answers ]

I think the name on lithograph is Clyne and it is 38 of 250. Does anyone have info on this lithograph.

Collectors Guild lithograph signature... [ 0 Answers ]

I have one of the Collector's Guild Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale lithographs and I can't read the artists signature. Can anyone identify it for me? http://4nelsons.shutterfly.com/23 Thanks =)

Collectors guild,ltd lithograph? [ 0 Answers ]

My print has a hotel in the backround called hotel gonnet also two flags one on each side of the print.They look british and french . There is a little girl wearing a red dress with a white hat in her left hand.This copy was hand signed only 375 prints

View more questions Search