Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary gibson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2018, 03:40 AM
    I am trying to trace an old friend I haven't seen for 40 years
    I am trying to trace my friend. I last had contact with her in 1995. This year it will be 50 years since we first met. We were Student nurses at the old Cumberland Infirmary in Carlisle. I would love to see her again for that anniversary. I have sent a letter to her last known address and she moved from there in 1997. I have tried getting in touch with the Evangelical churches in Carlisle as she was very involved with that religion but have had no luck there. I have tried other avenues on line and still have no results. I realise she might not be on this earth anymore but want to know for sure. Her name is Anne Bennett Hodgson (nee Redmond) and she was married to Bill and had two children Emma and Ben.
    makemyorders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2018, 01:34 AM
    Now, Facebook is the best place to find all your old friends. Now Digital media is the best source to find old friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend who I haven't seen in 8 years [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my best friend (both girls) haven't seen each other in 8 years. Im not bi or lez, but I don't know about her. She is coming to see me in two weeks and I have never kissed a girl before but I want to try it and we are both 16. What do I do HELP ME PLZZ!! How doci tell her I want to experiment...

Trying to trace an old friend [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an old friend who lived in earby back in the 80's and went to parkhigh school his name is Johnatha troop or troop

Trying to trace old school friend [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for Randolph Murray. We were at Bridge House School at Harewood near Harrogate in 1965. My name is Leslie Cunningham. I wish to get in touch with him for old times sake. If anybody knows his whereabouts could you please let me know. e.g. his father was americian .

Trying to trace a friend [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Jenny (née) Cheadle who lived in Gunnislake, Cornwall, in the early 1970s and earlier? We were both students in the French department at the University of Bristol from 1969 to 1972. She married soon after graduating and may have taken her husband's surname (which...

View more questions Search