Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nickdalton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2018, 11:48 PM
    Online jobs
    So I’m looking for an online stay at home text based job. Anyone know of any? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2018, 04:20 AM
    Yeah, good luck with that. There aren't many, most are scams, and the few legitimate ones don't pay well, and unless you are REALLY good, you aren't going to find one.

Your best bet is a conventional job that might after a while, allow you the option of working from home at times.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 28, 2018, 02:45 PM
    I've done a lot of research on this, even tried a few of the scams (which I sadly didn't realize were scams at the time). I have yet to find a legitimate job online. There are things you can do to make a bit of money, but it's not nearly enough to survive off, it may be enough to grab a coffe at Starbucks once a month, and that's about it.

You can try online survey's, there are ones that pay but most either pay a very small amount, or they have draws to win cash, and your chance of winning is very low.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
    You're at least 25 years too late.
    I worked from home a lot from about 1987 onward, but I was already skilled in bookkeeping and several kinds of software to do all sorts of jobs. I could set up a small company with their first computer and software.
    And I did have to have a car to drive to jobs about once a week to sort through mail and checkbooks and invoices and so on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2018, 03:41 PM
    If you have some skills like foreign language translation, or transcription, you may find work that can be done, with some inhome.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2018, 04:06 PM
    Freelance editors and proofreaders, as well as beta readers and researchers, work from home and connect with potential clients online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs online [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a job online that won't scam me or that is a real paying job

Online Jobs [ 0 Answers ]

Many times heard from anyone about working from home. I think it's a good idea.. ww don't have to spend money for transportation. But its really hard actually to find one... is there anyone can help me?

Online jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I need a online job with/without investment, it should be legal, it should not be a scam. If anyone know the website kindly tell me?

View more questions Search