Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chica38372 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2018, 09:37 AM
    Ate country ham and has vomited and can't stand to walk to walk.
    My dog ate can't stand to a country ham bone. She vomited. Gave lots of water. Now she can't stand on hind legs to walk. WHAT SHOULD I DO
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2018, 03:25 PM
    Vet, immediately! If she's having trouble standing there could be an obstruction, or any number of other things going on. We can't diagnose or treat online. This could be life threatening, you need to see a vet right away, you cannot afford to even wait a day.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 4, 2018, 10:59 AM
    Vet for sure, did she eat a bone? If so, may be lodged causing discomfort in certain positions. I would maybe get her to Vet with Minimal Movement to prevent further damage? Wouldn't make her walk. Good Luck
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 10, 2018, 05:52 AM
    Sure hope she Recovered?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2018, 04:01 PM
    This being hold now, I hope the dog is OK.

But to be rude, I am something's, you don't get on the internet and ask people that can take a few days to a few week, a answer.
    A dog like
    A member of the family, you rush to the doctor (or vet in this case.)
    1margarette Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2018, 01:26 AM
    You should consult your vet, is this the first time that it happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9mos pt after 4mos in cast with brk ankle cant walk or stand why & what 2 do [ 3 Answers ]

9 months ph th still cant stand or walk nobody nos why or what to do will have to go into nurs home unless I get some help I'm desperate in New Jersey Monmouth county

Walk Away Moving to another Country [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving to another country and I'm thinking about walking away from all my debts here, my house, my cars, and all credit debt. I have a home already paid off in another country and do not ever plan on living in the US again. I may come back to visit from time to time what can happen to me if I...

Used to walk regularly for 7kms now I am trying to get conceive. Can I continue walk? [ 1 Answers ]

Everyday I used to walk for 7kms . Now I am trying to get conceive can I continue my walk?

Talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk [ 32 Answers ]

So the new darling of the GOP Chris Christie is all about tightening belts, slashing this and slashing that and all the GOP loves him. But he does not walk the walk Christie and his wife used a NJ State police helicopter to fly to his son's baseball game. Landed got in a State limo drove about 100...

View more questions Search