Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maisieking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2018, 09:24 AM
    Database in MS Access
    I got a problem in my database Cannot open database 'Table.mdb'. I've only opened it today I saw this message. I use MS Access 2007 on Windows 7 x32. What can be following actions?
    maisieking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2018, 09:40 AM
    I don't have enough experience in searching for solutions or articles on the Internet. But I had to use some search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing and what I dug up there...>Link Removed< - as I found out from contacts of this resource, group of programmers created it, but I'm afraid of doing it immediately, because it is new thing for me. What opinion do you have about this masterpiece? Can I use it for my case? If someone applied it, share your thoughts how it works and how much it might be effective.

Unfortunately, I didn't find any resolutions from Microsoft - I can't realize why such huge corporation doesn't care about safety of data of their customers like me, like you. This question for me now doesn't have an answer. If someone owns this information, inform me, please.

I wasted several valuable hours of my spare time and I've no idea who or what could return me these very hours. Pats, I hope this time or next time you'll be more sympathetic to problems of strangers on your community.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with access database [ 1 Answers ]

n: QUESTION: Hi Scottgem, I've been trying to find an awesome place and community like this. I'm tired of seeking endless people that can't help me. I have high hopes with you and I'm sure you'll know how to solve this problem. I'm working in an organizational structure for a business. I...

Access Database [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to flag information in an access database so that the same data cannot be input twice? I work with a vehicle control system but some of the vins are showing up more than once. I think more than one person in the office may have entered the same paperwork or two people registered...

Access Database [ 5 Answers ]

I keep getting this error message, what should I do? I tried to delete the record where the error appears but the system won't allow me to. (The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.)

Using access create database [ 3 Answers ]

To all. I'm need you all help, how to using Microsoft access create a database. Sample like I want record all the stock in my database and how to using Html interface link to the database. :(

View more questions Search