Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleyry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2018, 11:23 AM
    Parole officers guidelines
    My husband is out on parole with a monitoring device. Within first few days he was able to get a job, however, the hours he needs for movement for the job is our issue. For almost a week now we have been calling the 800 number and leaving messages but he doesn't call back and doesn't approve the hours needed for movement. So he is forced to leave early, as I am too in order to drive across town to pick him up and rush home. I really would appreciate any advice on what to do. And we have asked to talk to his superior/commander but are always told "not available"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2018, 07:16 PM
    When does he report ?
    Have you tried going to see the PO
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2018, 06:37 AM
    Any requests for modifications/or adjustments must be made in WRITING and in person. Make an appointment. Should have been done at the time of the job application, and again to confirm the acceptance of employment and terms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complaints about parole officers [ 3 Answers ]

He say's I have to turn myself in to state prison, cause they went over his head and released me. I tried reporting this to his supervisor and that's when he changed the reason for the violation, by lying about the second test I had given. I am a "N" number (civil addict), which means, I will be...

Harassment by parole officers [ 9 Answers ]

I have a porole agent coming to my home at 4 am 5am don't matter what time looking for a family member of mine I have cooperate with them what I know and allow them to search my home twice and they still continue to come and threat me with all sorts of accusation when all I want to do is for me and...

Can you ask to change Parole officers? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a person on Parole ask to transfer officers? My husband has been passed around to 3 different officers and the second one he had was awesome but a new guy comes on and she passed my husband off to him and he is a complete ****! I mean I know they have to be a certain way but don't hand me a...

Probation and Parole Guidelines [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is bieng sentenced to Felony Probation on 4 Dui Charges. She wants to know if they have a curfew and what are some of the guidelines? Does anyone know? Thanks

Are parole officers required to answer to anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is on parole and is still a mess. She is still doing drugs, driving on a suspended license, drinking, etc. (Her problem is 2 DWI's in less than 40 days:eek:) Anyway, her parole officer has has never checked on her, enforced her stipulations etc. Sh ehas talked to him 2 times since...

View more questions Search