Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zino080 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2018, 06:19 AM
    Proposal
    How can I write research problem for this research proposal calcium carbide waste and guinea corn husk ash as partial replacement for cement
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2018, 06:46 AM
    Probably help if you had data to present your case. Do the work and present the FACTS you have found.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2018, 07:41 AM
    This is why buildings and bridges in 3rd world countries are always collapsing. Substituting or diluting REAL building materials for garbage to the extent they fall down for no reason at all, or in situations no damage should have occurred.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proposal [ 26 Answers ]

Hey Stringer, Thus far I've been taking your advice and it's been working quite well. Maybe you can help me out with this one. I'm creating a proposal for the common areas of an apt bldng complex and I was just wondering what the profit margin is on this type of job. Thanks.

Proposal [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together just under a year (it will be 10 months on March 15 2011), and we are planning on moving into our own place in June. Right now he is living with me at my parents' house, and working 50 miles away. The problem is that my mom says that we have to be at least...

Proposal- how can I be sure [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we are still very much in love, I am ready to get engaged and I think he is too- we are saving up for a ring togeather but he doent seem to be putting much into it, he's defently not a eager as me. I told him if he's not ready that's fine,but tell me...

Landscaping proposal [ 1 Answers ]

I have been requsted to write a proposal to a company we want to offer our landscaping services,how should I go about it?

Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a software development proposal ? Examples will be helpful Thank you

View more questions Search